MinterEllison Technology Consulting
Job Type: Full time
MinterEllison is Australia’s largest law firm and provides legal and consulting services.
Purpose is at our core. We create lasting impacts with our clients, our people and our communities. Our teams collaborate and deliver to our Purpose, and consistently work to embed our values into everyday actions. Clients rely on our expertise and insights. They value our responsive, creative and commercial approach. We are curious by nature, diverse in our disciplines and authentic in our relationships.
Diversity and inclusion is at the core of our Purpose and informs the way we work with each other, our clients and in the community. We know that when we bring together diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations, we get better results.
As we continue to progress our 2025 Strategy, our team in Brisbane is enjoying an exciting period of growth. Our engagement in a broad range of projects and relationships has created several excellent opportunities to join the team. We are Australia's leading technology investment and assurance partner. We design, negotiate, protect, and optimise our client’s investments in enterprise digital and converged services.
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant | Practice Co-ordinator who can primarily support two MinterEllison Technology Consulting partners responsible for Brisbane and Melbourne regions, and will support the MinterEllison Technology Consulting team more broadly as required.
Within this role you will be providing a broad level of support including that related to the following activities:
- Onboarding, offboarding, and management of consultants and contractors
- Client and competitor analysis, tender process management, and preparation of client proposals
- Client and project administration including engagement status report collation, invoicing, timekeeping, and internal collaboration tool administration
- Scheduling and general time management of executive and non-executive resources
- General practice management, reporting, and administration
- Management of client billing, expenses, timesheets and assisting with key business initiatives
- Contractor administration support, including production and management of contracts
- General administrative support and other ad hoc duties as required
More About You:
To be successful in this role you will be a strong communicator with high attention to detail. The successful candidate will also be a highly organised individual with a proactive attitude. We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Executive Assistant, Practice Coordinator or Office Manager experience, preferably within the professional services industry;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills including document creation and presentation;
- Strong understanding of collaboration tools including Dropbox, and MS Teams;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage deadlines;
- Demonstrated commitment to high service standards;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and work autonomously;
- Discrete and respectful of confidentiality;
- Long term interest in the role as well as an interest in developing improved analytical and management skills, skills associated with professional services sales processes, and knowledge associated with the technology consulting and legal services industries generally
Some of the benefits you can enjoy working at MinterEllison include:
- Free Gym membership;
- Opportunities for hybrid working to encourage balance and wellbeing;
- Corporate partner discounts;
- Learning and Development opportunities.
MinterEllison is recognised annually as a Top Attraction Firm by Lawyers Weekly as voted by our peers. We are a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality in Australia and we hold Gold employer status with the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI).
We make diversity in all its forms central to collaboration. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, genders (including if you identify as transgender or gender diverse), sexual orientations, as well as people living with a disability or who have family or carer responsibilities. We particularly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for roles with MinterEllison.
How to apply:
We love to connect with people directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like further information, or a confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]
Agency submissions will not be accepted without prior express approval from the MinterEllison recruitment team. All agency candidates must be submitted through our on-line portal to be valid.