Job Type: Full time
Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future.
Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world. It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
We are now seeking an experienced Document Controller to join the QLD team. The successful candidate will be required to maintain a central document control system to effectively manage the flow of documentation between the project team, design consultants, client and sub-contractors.
- Maintain efficient systems for the storage and retrieval of all design documentation for the project including design consultants' drawings, specifications, schedules, reports and shop drawings
- Manage the flow of incoming shop drawing and documentation including processing and administration requirements
- Manage the flow, labelling and storage of incoming samples including all processing and administration requirements
- Assist with Design Consultants and sub-contract queries
- Ensure that the project stakeholders have up-to-date documentation as required
Along with the ability to manage multiple duties and deadlines, we want someone with proven experience working as a Document Controller (construction or building industry would be advantageous); working knowledge of the Aconex document management system; eextensive knowledge of MS Office and strong administrative, planning and organization skills.
Why join Multiplex
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external recognitions including Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Pay Equity Ambassador, Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on families, inclusivity and gender equality.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies