Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
At Multiplex, we are changing skylines across the globe. As a pioneering construction business, we design and build complex, iconic and sustainable structures that add to the economic, cultural and community life in the areas we operate. We've got the boldness to take on projects others say can't be done. We have the entrepreneurial spirit to challenge preconceived ideas. And we've got the determination to unlock and deliver value where others cannot see it.
What is the overall job?
The Technical Administrator will be responsible for technical administration and providing support across the operational elements of the business. Other key responsibiities will include
- Administering elements of the Service Contract process
- Updating of spreadsheets to include Energy readings, TMV's, Fire Alarms for Monthly reporting
- Technical administrative support for Management Team
- Provide Reception cover as and when required
- Collaborating with other staff on one's own initiative and able to interact and support other members of the technical team as required
- Support the Management and Technical team to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with contract KPI's including contractual response times
- Take responsibility for own learning and development by recognising and taking advantage of all opportunities to learn, including full participation in appraisal, supervision, action learning and by maintaining a professional/personal portfolio of learning.
- To value diversity and promote equality, ensuring that individuals are treated fairly and respected for their contribution in terms of experience, knowledge and skills.
- To undertake any other duties as required, which are consistent with the grade and nature of the post.
- To comply with the requirements of the GDPR with regard to the confidentiality of personal information and patient confidentiality.
- To work additional hours as required.
- Administration of Estates alerts, emails and tracking information.
- Administration of Permission to Proceeds
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.) as well as good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of CAFM systems such as Maximo / QFM / Concept
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Self starter
- Able to prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to record accurate information showing attention to detail
What's the company like to work for?
We are a construction company and we are all passionate about delivering exceptional projects that leave a positive and lasting legacy in the cities we build. Because we are passionate, we work hard, and our people are driven. Our Culture? We think we're friendly and our flat management structure means that you'll be just as likely to have a chat with our MD in the kitchen as with any of our other team members. We regularly have business wide socials so you can meet people across our projects, and we run plenty of clubs and events, so you'll never be short of things to do!
Benefits of working at Multiplex include:
- Discretionary annual bonus, 8% company contribution pension
- Single private medical cover, employee assistance programme, virtual GP service
- Competitive parental leave
- 25 days' annual leave, holiday buy/sell options
- Several flexible benefits from season ticket loans, discounted gym memberships to a cycle to work scheme.
At Multiplex we are committed to being a diverse business that is inclusive of everyone. Diversity is about celebrating the ways we are all different and appreciating the unique qualities that every employee brings. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Multiplex.
We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We operate “Multiplex Flex” which is much more than working from home! We are open to conversations around flexible working needs for this role and will be more than happy to discuss this with you.