Senior Analyst, Sanctions & Customer Screening Detection
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Be supported to grow your career at NAB
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have a 12month Fixed term opportunity for a Senior Analyst Sanctions.
In this role you will provide an oversight of sanctions and customer screening detection capabilities and tools and ensure they are sustainable and optimised to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of financial crime risk controls.
Core Responsibility Highlights
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
- Optimise Customer Stop Rate, improve detection rules benchmark, implement new screening systems detections
- Adherence to operational controls and ongoing service execution
To be successful in this role we are looking for a motivated and proactive individual with a passion for all things in data analytics and working with large data sets. Part of a technically strong team you will be to collaborate and share ideas. You will also require:
- Good technical knowledge as well as strategic concepts and implementation skills
- Advanced data analytics and strong data mining experience and working with large datasets and different data lakes
- Strong working knowledge in application and microservices such as Netreveal and FIRCO CL
- Ideally 2+ years of experience with data analytics and detection management
- Exceptional level of professional judgement and integrity
- Ability to easily manage competing priorities and escalations
- Results and outcome focused
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.