Senior Analyst, Engineer (DevOps)
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions both in and outside of work
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
The ideal candidate will be both a consultant and a hands-on DevOps Engineer. Our work involves Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Run capabilities as well as all things in relation to helping orchestrate the delivery pipelines for our technology colleague.
The role and day to day will include:
- Work with high performing team to implement and maintain highly available and scalable solutions in cloud environments.
- Engineer, improve & maintain CI/ CD pipelines to enable safe deployment to production at scale.
- Work with other managers & solution engineers to understand requirements, scope, estimate & priorities for delivery.
- Cultivate & drive an automation first culture using IaC & configuration management tools.
- Implement and maintain monitoring solutions for Web applications and microservices architecture.
- Develop and contribute towards tooling to aid in the maintenance, performance and reliability of the platform.
- Be part of a roster to provide out of hours technical support.
- Work in an agile environment.
What you will bring:
- Experience with a range of core AWS or Azure Services, Certifications preferred.
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies, end to end experience in CI/CD Pipelines
- High proficiency in DevOps tooling, e.g. Git, Jenkins, Harness, Terraform, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in ServiceNow, AppDynamics, Splunk.
- Good understanding of Java, Python, Node.js or other software development languages.
- Proficiency in scripting languages – bash, groovy.
- Working knowledge of micro-frontends / microservices architecture & container-based application development.
- Experience in supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment.
- Love of automation in large application delivery environments - infrastructure build, testing, development processes.
- Experience in RESTful API development
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.