Head of Customer Decisioning
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity for a Head of Customer Decisioning
- We grow great leaders who inspire and energise their teams
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Head of Customer Decisioning.
As the Head of Customer Decisioning, you will own the design, development and implementation of NAB’s customer decisioning capability. You will be responsible for building and leading a team of decisioning analysts to deliver connected, personalised conversations across all NAB touchpoints; as well as attracting talent globally to develop new capability within NAB.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drive and manage the enterprise decisioning roadmap, working across Product, Marketing and Channels executive teams to design and deliver a cohesive and holistic customer experience.
- Design the operating model to simplify delivery of personalisation across scale; working across business units, platform, data delivery, QA testing, marketing strategy, marketing technology, and performance reporting.
- Linking data across the full customer relationship to develop contact strategies that drive growth and improved customer engagement (and associated revenue / satisfaction benefits).
- Lead large-scale business change that drives a step change in communication management, with rapid development / deployment and a culture of continuous optimisation.
- Performance analytics and reporting, with a focus on test, learn, and continuous optimisation.
- Work with Marketing & Architecture to design future state Marketing Technology landscape.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive and in-depth digital marketing, decisioning, RTIM, and analytics experience.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with regulatory requirements in the use and application of data.
- Proven track record of leading and transforming marketing analytics and decisioning teams to deliver growth.
- Extensive experience building, motivating and developing high performing teams.
- Ability to galvanise support across a complex organisation and a wide range of executive stakeholders.
- Sophisticated influencing skills and ability to shape outcomes at an executive level.
- Banking and/or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related discipline.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking) and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted