Senior Consultant, Performance Optimisation
Job Type: Full time
- You can define your own career path
- Make a genuine difference through your work
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions – both in and outside of work
The NAB Chief Operating Office – Technology consults and educates NAB divisions across governance risk awareness, understanding, and change to create a centre of excellence; assisting management across the technology and enterprise group to manage Group convergence, collaboration, quality and service across NAB, and manage the transformation of our business and technology systems.
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Consultant, Performance Optimisation.
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Governance, in this role you will be responsible for ensuring there is fit for purpose governance and transparency on agreed programs within a substantial change portfolio; Providing actionable insights, advice and recommendations on portfolio performance to senior leadership.
- Support the process for tracking and monitoring outcomes and benefits
- Provide data driven insights and recommendations, quickly and reliably into the hands of decision makers
- Identify lead agreed key initiatives and priorities (including scope, plans, status updates, risk/issue) that will support delivery of portfolio governance and outcomes
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and SME’s, and input into the build of data assets that supports transparency and consistency of performance metrics and measures
- Proactively monitor risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner
- Uplift stakeholder capability through standardising use of tools systems and process to ensure standard and consistent management dashboards.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Business experience within the banking & finance industry or in a consulting environment
- Solid experience as a business analyst in complex business settings
- Experience in program or portfolio governance principles and techniques
- Advanced Microsoft skills for Executive level presentation
- Data governance or similar experience.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.