Job Type: Full time
- Your work at NAB changes the future of banking and you will be part of a team that is solving society’s biggest challenges.
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions – both in and outside of work
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a PMO Specialist.
You will provide project and portfolio management services to the Enterprise Customer Onboarding & Mastering Domain as part of the PMO team.
- Control financials by establishing forecasting and actuals mgt processes, templates, and best practices that enable sub-domain & domain insights
- Own processes such as cost transfers, budget requests, compliant & timely timesheets, invoicing, vendor & procurement, etc
- Establish a comprehensive knowledge base to allow domain resources to self-serve on: op rhythm, domain drivers, squad compositions, roadmaps, tools, org charts, and std PMO processes
The role and Day to day will include
- Support stakeholder reporting and forums including: financials (Mth, YTD, FY, WOL | Domain & Sub-domain), domain & sub-domain leadership forums, IPRF workcards, squad composition & FTE, etc
- Work with Domain Orch to ensure Clarity & Rally are appropriately and consistently configured. Work with delivery teams to ensure Clarity & Rally are current and maintained
- Oversight issues and risk management across Sub-domains and Domain
- Post Domain transition, become the custodian of domain-ways-of-working
What you will bring
- Experience in project & portfolio mgt, preferably with at least 3 years in banking and financial services
- Proven experience within a Finance function heavily reliant on the use of quantitative data to determine outcomes
- Experience in delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple divisions
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We are an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We are investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.