Senior Analyst, Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- Multiple opportunities for Quality Engineer at all levels
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions both in and outside of work
- You’ll be encouraged to experiment and find out where you excel
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Quality Engineer.
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team, you will work across all disciplines (Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams. Deliver performance testing solutions, test scripts and result analysis for the successful implementation of services to production.
The role and day to day will include:
- Development and implementation of Automated Testing Frameworks and Test Suites to meet service Quality objectives
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing across business, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to uphold an outstanding user experience.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Executing on, and coding automated tests for the Feature, System and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Coach and mentor junior Automation Engineers.
- Promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Drive and execute continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Driving a learning-based culture.
What you will bring
- Experience in leading development and maintenance of automation test suites and tools
- Expert in software development, solution architecture and quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering
- APIs, microservices
- Expertise in Nodejs and jest framework.
- Postman, Postgres SQL, AWS cloud services.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.