Location: Docklands, Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
- Use your passion to drive positive outcomes for our customers
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Strategy Analyst.
In this role, you will work with and support the Director Strategy, Home Ownership and the Home Ownership LT to develop and maintain the Home Ownership Domain vision, purpose, and strategy to achieve a connected, simple and digitally led home lending experience to meet the needs of our customers, brokers and colleagues. Your other key focus is to support prioritisation of business outcomes to deliver 1 way to do a home loan at NAB and Australia’s simplest home loan.
Day to day you will:
- Support the Director Strategy and the broader Home Ownership Domain to develop strategic outcomes to business priorities / challenges, including the data analysis, leading workstreams, feedback gathering and content drafting of presentations and papers
- Support the Director Strategy and Home Ownership Domain Leadership Group to develop and maintain the Home Ownership Domain strategy and roadmap to execute
What you will bring:
Ideally you have tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and can demonstrate:
- Some experience gained in a strategy consulting firm or group strategy function or similar group services function
- Experience implementing hypothesis-based problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Being a self-starter with loads of initiative
- Experience developing relationships and working collaboratively
- Business and commercial acumen
- Analytical thinking
Financial services experience is not essential but is highly regarded.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.