Senior Consultant Marketing Campaigns
Job Type: Full time
- Put your proven commercially-oriented marketing expertise to work to support the delivery of both Digital, Experience & Engagement & Home Ownership ambitions
- Design integrated data-driven customer and marketing strategies that aim to deepen relationships and increase lifetime value for existing NAB customers
- 6 month opportunity!
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant Marketing Campaigns to join our fast paced and performance driven Personal Everyday Marketing team.
You are an experienced commercial marketer who will be responsible for the end-end delivery of prioritised campaigns including budget responsibility, and creative/content management, drawing on CCI and CPN and Media specialisations to ensure best-in-class campaigns.
Specifically, you are to:
- Deliver key marketing campaigns to achieve targets
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders and partners
- Ensure full compliance and governance for campaigns
- Ensure budget compliance
- Recommend and drive campaign optimisations
What you will bring
In this role you need to have loads of passion and be a pro-active highly experienced marketing professional. You have a growth mindset, apply logic in dealing with complex problems and have superb senior stakeholder management skills. Tertiary qualified in a relevant field, you can demonstrate:
- Proven ability to deliver cut-through campaigns with clear USPs to deliver to target
- Strong creative skills
- Goal/outcome driven
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Marketing campaign ATL and BTL experience
- Agency experience is highly regarded
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
**Please note that unsolicited CVs will not be accepted from external agencies.