Customer Advisor - Canberra City, ACT
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Job Type: Part time
- Build and progress your career with one of Australia’s Big 4 Banks
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals
- Work in a collaborative team environment & as part of your local community
- Maintain a perfect work / life balance in this fantastic part-time role
- Use your passion to support our customers and communities
Your new role awaits…
Our Retail staff really are the face of NAB – and this Customer Advisor role is no exception. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your customer service skills and deliver a memorable experience to our customers in each interaction. Supporting our Canberra City branch, you will deliver a high level of service to customers whilst processing general banking transactions, answering their questions and queries, and educating customers on NAB’s suite of products and services that will add value to their banking package. No two days are ever the same in our Retail roles, so if you’re inspired by working as part of a vibrant, energetic team whilst helping customers kick their goals, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
HOURS: Must be available 9:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am – 5:30pm Friday
A typical day will include…
- Engaging with customers and delivering an outstanding, signature service with every interaction
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of NAB’s products and services, informing customers of suitable options that best suit their needs
- Completing over-the-counter account opening, unsecured lending and deposit product activities
- Demonstrating our Smarter Banking options (self-service and digital) to customers to help make banking with NAB an awesome experience
- Continuous training and development to support your career aspirations
What you will bring…
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers, with the will to go the extra mile
- An ability to work collaboratively as a team and a will to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience
- Resilience, self-motivation and lots of energy
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers
All new Customer Advisors receive NAB’s tailored onboarding and training program to ensure they are set up for success. As a reward for your success and passion for helping customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary, fantastic career-growth opportunities, as well as the support of the NAB brand boldly backing you as you deliver an amazing experience to our customers.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.