Consultant, Business Continuity
Location: Docklands, Macquarie Park, South Brisbane
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do by assisting the business strengthen and mature its resilience and response preparedness
- Leverage your strong stakeholder management experience to influence and drive uplift of enterprise critical functions business continuity processes and practices
- Bring your critical thinking and innovative mindset when assisting the business complete business continuity impact assessments and response plans and playbooks
It’s a good time to grow your career, make the most of a new opportunity to make a difference and lay the foundation for future success. Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions to support Payments & Enterprise Services (PES) as a Consultant, Business Continuity to assist the business in an ever changing and dynamic environment.
About the role
This role will work with various groups throughout NAB but will work most closely with the PES Leadership Team, PES Business Continuity Co-ordinators (BCC), and Enterprise Resilience to deliver upon company and regulatory business continuity obligations and ensure preparedness and responsiveness when things go wrong.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake and / or co-ordinate completion of all activities and documents as required under the PES BCM Program and NAB’s BCM Program
- Work with PES LT to develop a calendar of business continuity loss of scenario walkthroughs and exercises to test business preparedness and robustness of response in the event of incidents
- Support business responses during business disruption / loss scenarios including plan activation and secretariat duties for Payments Incident Response Plan (PIRP) and any other IRP’s
- Contribute to completion of business continuity sections of annual industry compliance attestations
- Assist the business identify, report, and remediate business continuity risks and issues
- Ensure appropriate communication and change management to ensure that PES LT and BCC’s are aware and where required trained in all business continuity program, process, practice and system changes
- Manage own business continuity specialist knowledge and capability both in NAB’s approach and industry best practices
- Manage PES BCM dedicated information repositories and communication channels.
What you will bring
- Previous experience in a business continuity, risk or compliance position supporting operations highly desired
- Experience or knowledge of payments processes or systems will be looked upon favourably
- Strong communication skills including meeting facilitation
- Ability to influence and engage leadership and key stakeholders
- Ability to challenge, influence and provide business continuity management advice to leadership
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong writing and analytical skills
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Continuing building your career at NAB (Only for internal)
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to have a minimum of 18 months tenure in your current role and should have your People Leader’s endorsement to apply and participate in the selection process. Further information is available HERE.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
To help keep our community safe, candidates who are based in Victoria will need to comply with the latest directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
**Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted**