Senior Consultant, Solution Designer
Job Type: Full time
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Make your impact in a newly formed team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Senior Consultant Solution Designer for the new Loyalty and Rewards proposition.
- Act as a bridge between the Squad team(s) and the Architects for all designs.
- Develop high-level design, functional design and detailed system design across a range of initiatives and the various technologies, in line with business requirements
- Provide specialist advice to the business regarding issues in the application to enhance business performance
- Collaborate with colleagues in other Domains to ensure global design and development meets the Group's Technology global re-use objectives
- Ensure that developed or modified application components align with the business and application architecture and meet application performance goals
- Identify and resolve cross-capability, cross-release issues that impact the architecture integrity
- Undertake problem diagnosis and design production fixes and minor enhancements
What you will bring:
- Knowledge and experience with microservices and Cloud technology (AWS and Azure)
- 5+ years of analysis and design experience on complex projects
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Systems integration experience including Microservices and APIs
- Experience for developing Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards
- Design and Development experience on more than one platform
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies, especially Agile methodology.
- Exposure to the Banking industry
- Experience with Mainframe, P1C, Kognitv, Fiserv and Mastercard Loyalty Platform is extra beneficial
We don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise, we value a cultural fit more than a shopping list of technical buzzwords. What we often look for:
- Collaborative, creative, open to learning, a strong communicator.
- Good relationship skills and have an ability to empathise with others
- A passion for making a difference
- Can work independently but also strong a team player
- Focused on high quality deliverables and speed
- Eager to present new ideas to your peers & senior management.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.