Senior Business Banking Manager
Location: Broken Hill
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- You’ll be supported to manage your career, work and life
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
Couple your Broking banking skills to this exciting opportunity in the Newcastle, NSW region.
Our Newcastle team are looking for an experienced Senior Business Banker to join the team to manage a portfolio a diverse portfolio focussed on the Professional Services Industry. This is a newly created opportunity within the team and will see you utilise your strong acquisition and business development skills to be successful.
Day to day you will:
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educate customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively leveraging networks of internal and external contacts to help identify new referral opportunities
- Implement initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Talk to customers about their proposed annual business plans
- Prepare and submit customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
What you will bring:
Preferably Banking background
- Previous management experience
- Passion for the role, our customers and our team
- Preferable degree qualified
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you:
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.