Head Of Technology, Customer Engagement and Onboarding
Location: Docklands, Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to deliver and succeed
- Use your passion to support our customer and communities
- Join a company that’s invested in you
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Head of Technology, Customer Engagement and Onboarding.
As a Head of Technology, Customer Engagement and Onboarding , you will provide Technology leadership for the C&IB Engagement Domain (includes Customer onboarding), accountable for efficient delivery of quality software (EPICS, Features and Stories).
Key components of your role will entail:
- Ensuring the mission critical IT assets supporting the Technology, Customer Engagement and Onboarding domain are operating efficiently and reliably in Production, are within enterprise risk tolerances and adhere to the Groups Critical Hygiene Framework
- Ensuring legal, regulatory, and KYC/AML compliance obligations are met, all the time every time
- Managing within given annual financial envelopes – technology operational budgets and change costs in the investment slate.
- Relentlessly driving productivity & continuous improvement in all aspects of the technology business
- Providing support to the Executive owning requests, initiatives or other accountabilities that are relevant to Customer Engagement and Onboarding, CIO or the Enterprise.
- Leading, coach & mentor technology staff to drive engagement, improved outcomes, retention as well as uplifting skills & knowledge – includes both onshore in Australia and offshore teams.
- Supporting strategic direction setting, ensuring technology direction is aligned to architectural roadmaps and the objectives/priorities of the Business and the Group overall.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience as a customer onboarding technology leader – with extensive experience in defining, changing & operating mission critical systems for a nationally systemic Bank
- Experience building, migrating, & managing applications on the cloud.
- Leading annualized delivery portfolio > $20m
- Build, leading and managing cross-skilled teams (~100 staff) located in multiple regions
- Vendor Management – working with the likes of Fenergo looked upon favourably
- Experienced in compliance with Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) laws
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. This opportunity is open to Melbourne and Sydney-based candidates.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.