Associate Complaints Governance
Job Type: Full time
In Customer Resolution and Remediation, we are working towards making it easy for our customers and the community to feel heard and have any complaints resolved fairly & efficiently. This role will be incredibly rewarding and you will have the opportunity to make a difference for our customers.
In this role you will be supporting the data reporting and analysis related to complaints management across the enterprise. As the Associate, Complaints Governance you will support the ongoing development of PEGA/iCARE based reporting, whether BAU or AdHoc, through the use of Power Bi, SQL and any other technical skillset. Reporting to the Head of Complaints Governance you will support data reporting, modelling and analysis, as well as supporting other aspects across the S&O Team.
- Maintain, improve and develop BAU reporting across a diversity of stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement of complaint handling through data analysis, performance analytics and variations management.
- Data analysis and retrieval for complaints management across the enterprise.
- Development of fully automated, cloud-based Power Bi applications, managing end-to-end process.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to relevant regulatory obligations (e.g. RG271 and BCOP).
- Create a supportive, inspiring and customer focused environment for all colleagues at NAB.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and at least R or Python.
- Strong understanding of database architecture, design, and implementation.
- Data pre-processing skills, using SQL, R and/or Python.
- Strong knowledge on Power Bi, especially DAX and data flow management on Power Bi Service.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in data engineering or data science fields.
- Ability to communicate insights derived from data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to manage stakeholder requests, prioritise work and understand business needs.
- Ability to work with project teams in delivering key improvements on data flows and architecture / design.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role.