Head Of Experience and Delivery
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Head of Experience and Delivery to join the team. The Head Of will ensure that complaints handling is compliant, is a good customer experience and is generating strategic value for the Group.
This role is responsible for engaging leaders across the group to ensure we are delivering an optimal complaint handling experience and outcome, and improving it as required.
You will also define and manage an effective delivery mechanism for improvements, including the communication and embedding of change, for complaints and other parts of CRR, and Commercial Services
In addition, you will:
- Define/Design and Manage the overarching Customer Experience (CX), and Banker Experience (BX) for complaints handling end to end.
- Ensure that the system, and processes and controls deliver the desired CX and BX
- Define and implement a program of work to deliver and maintain the CX and BX, ensure regulatory compliance, and ensure that the e2e complaints model is maintained and improved
- Lead the quality and capability approach to ensure it supports the target experience, and our obligations
- Use insight to drive improvements and sustainably lift performance
- Lead the communication and embedment of change, including the delivery of training and work instructions
- Define, lead, and manage the (agile) delivery approach for improvements, including ensuring we have the right funding and squad structure (for complaints, GLR [Group Legal and Regulatory], and parts of Banking Remediation)
- Engage leaders and teams across the enterprise to ensure that complaint handling is performing as required, and improvements are delivered
- Directly lead a team of > 20 people, and help lead technology and delivery scrum teams to the highest performance
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience delivering outcomes through continuous improvement
- Complaints ecosystem knowledge
- Agile, Technology, and Project Delivery knowledge
- Constructively challenging and influencing at enterprise level.
- Extensive people leadership with strong engagement skills.
- Banking product knowledge valuable
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role.
To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to have a minimum of 18 months tenure in your current role and should have your People Leader’s endorsement to apply and participate in the selection process. Further information is available HERE .