Senior Business Banking Manager
Location: South Brisbane
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- You’ll be supported to manage your career, work and life
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
Our Business Bank is all about developing strong customer relationships as well as having a very real focus on our people and their careers.
We need someone who strives to achieve the best outcomes for our customers. As an experienced Relationship Executive, you will manage relationships with clients and your immediate team and have a strong focus on developing good referral sources, community links and new business partnerships for this diversified portfolio.
Day to day you will:
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educate customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively leveraging networks of internal and external contacts to help identify new referral opportunities
- Implement initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Talk to customers about their proposed annual business plans
- Prepare and submit customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
What you will bring:
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification combined with prior experience managing a portfolio of clients will impress, but it's your leadership and coaching skills, passion for sales and relationship management and your drive and tenacity that will ensure your success in this role.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.