Risk Systems Analyst
Location: Docklands, Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Be rewarded and recognised for the value you bring
- Committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as Risk Systems Analyst.
The role is responsible for making decisions on what changes can be done in the decision engines. It is also expected the role will manage the relationship between the decision systems team and stakeholders of the changes.
- Work on business requirements / user story details from technology perspective, ensuring that requirements are accurately documented for technology team to deliver accordingly
- Create robust documentation for any new systems enhancement / changes and associated changes to any key processes and procedures
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to ensure that detailed technical requirements are collated and documented and solved for the business needs
- Work with technology team and other relevant stakeholders to document detailed functional specification and testing is executed in accordance with the changes being made
- Develop and execute robust testing of any systems changes end to end
- Review and complete impact analysis of regular system changes initiated by other areas of the bank ensuring that changes do not adversely impact Credit Risk and ensure Credit Risk requirements are included and prioritized as part of the changes, should it be necessary
What you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Consumer Banking as Business Analyst, Programmer, Solution Architect, Software Engineer or Project Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience with stakeholder engagement, sound influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.