Senior Analyst, Engineer
Job Type: Full time
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Software Developer.
An exciting opportunity exists to join NAB within Open Banking.
You require a proven track record of running critical shared application platforms in a production cloud environment.
You need to be analytical and critical in your thinking and able to come up with innovative solutions for challenging, interesting problems. You can work independently front-to-back but are also a strong team player and contributor open to pair programming.
We value diversity of thought to achieve our goals, enthusiasm and cability to communicate successfully to colleagues who count on you as a trusted subject matter expert.
The role and Day to day will include :
- Involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle, from design through build, test and documentation to run and support of the solutions in production.
- Perform code reviews and estimates for new functionality as well as driving improvements in team’s development and quality assurance practices.
- Collaborate with other team members and different project stakeholders in order to ensure the success of the deliverable.
- Ensure that the solutions are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and adhere to the company’s security and quality standards.
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements for new features and how they will impact the existing application.
What you will bring:
- Highly proficient in software development in Node, TypeScript, Java and Spring boot.
- Experience with a broad range of AWS Services.
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong software development experience.
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices – Jenkins.
- Agile methodologies.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.