Technical Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Technical Business Analyst.
You are You will be a Senior Technical Business Analyst with a wealth of experience, including the ability to work closely with product owners and provide out technical product vision leadership, coaching and mentoring.
You will be responsible for the detailed analysis and project readiness of requirements for initiatives into delivery.
The role and Day to day will include :
Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients. Functions including the use of discretion/delegation and authority may be carried out within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives and may include people leadership roles with leadership accountability for a team, or teams, of employees. Employees are responsible for the delivery of work, but accountability may sit at a higher Group.
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality business analytics solutions for stakeholders
- Engage with end users to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their unit.
- Provide teams with user stories and define the business acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Participate in relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective, User acceptance tests
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required.
What you will bring:
- Strong experience in BA roles working with technology teams in Agile methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Workshop Facilitation and presentation skills.
- Analytic thinking and problem diagnosis.
- Planning and estimating.
- Conceptual thinking – i.e., Identifying key issues, seeing relationships, and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks.
- Strong Influencing skills.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.