Team Member BPB Finance
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
- 6-month fixed-term opportunity to be supported to grow your career at NAB
- Learning is a daily part of the job
- When you’re ready for a bigger challenge, you’ll get the tools and support to succeed.
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Team Member within our Finance, Business Direct Small Business team.
As a Team Member, you will be responsible for processing daily customer transactions in the Medfin Fiscal system within agreed timeframes, preparing daily bank account reconciliations, responding to Accounts related enquiries from the Business and providing support to the other Finance roles in Medfin as required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Completing two daily Bank account reconciliations within agreed timelines.
- Preparing daily suspense account reconciliations within agreed timelines.
- Internal / external financial and operational enquiries: responsibility that goes from validating charges on customer loan accounts to providing finance / accounting explanations for the Medfin front line personnel to assist them with their customer relations.
- Processing daily customer transactions in Medfin Fiscal system within agreed timeframes.
- Developing strong working relationships with key contacts.
- Authorisation of the Medfin Settlements payments – the decision making is expected when assessing payment requests from the Medfin Ops team and approving release of funds on NAB Connect.
- Providing support to the other Finance roles as required.
What you will bring:
- Ability to interact appropriately, influence and work with stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, written and communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of basic accounting.
- Sound conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Ability to deliver superior outcomes on a consistent basis.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting related degree would be an advantage.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.