Senior Analyst Quality
Job Type: Full time
- Multiple opportunities for Quality Engineer at all levels
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions both in and outside of work
- You’ll be encouraged to experiment and find out where you excel
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Quality Engineer.
We have opportunities for Quality Engineers from Analyst through to Management level where you be part of our Technology Team.
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team, you will work across all disciplines (Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams. Deliver performance testing solutions, test scripts and result analysis for the successful implementation of services to production.
The role and day to will include
- End to end working across all disciplines including test Automation and Quality Analytics
- Provide testing strategies, set and own the framework with new and existing tools, processes, practices, industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle and work with the project team to deliver high quality solutions to meet the business requirement.
- Work as a crucial component of the squad to deliver high quality solutions with Microservices or Cloud infrastructure.
- Plan and design test approaches according to business requirements
- Define test cases (positive and negative) according to user acceptance criteria
- Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories or features
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing
- Incorporate automated tests into CI/CD processes
- Undertake testing activities as required in relation to software solutions ensuring they meet agreed specifications
- Coach, mentor and guidance of other team members and continuous skill uplift across the asset
- Participate in relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration and Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective, User acceptance tests
- Consult with the product owners and business analyst to define user acceptance tests
- In conjunction with Service Reliability Engineering and developers to ensure the coding and software solutions meet agreed specifications and improve, enhance test environments as necessary. Work with developers to drive the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code.
What you will bring
- Extensive experience in Quality Engineering
- Ensuring the appropriate quality and strength of skilled testing engineers in the team
- Ensuring that monitoring of end-to-end for applications and infrastructure components is available and continuously improved
- Extensive experience working in technical testing or Support using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience in testing with microservices in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) is highly desirable.
- Unit Testing (Junit)
- Agile software development practices
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to engage and influence stakeholders and understand their needs to ensure quality and governance standards are met.
- Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker
- WireMock, Apache Camel, Cucumber
- Java 8/11
- REST APIs
- Mini apps (React, GraphQL)
- Experience in Banking environment.
- Experience with Mainframe, P1C, Kognitv, Fiserv and Mastercard Loyalty Platform is extra beneficial
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Please note unsolicited resume from agencies will not be accepted