Senior Consultant, Customer Excellence
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- We grow great leaders who inspire and energise their teams
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Customer Excellence Consultant .
The Customer Excellence team are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Consultant to join them in delivering to NAB’s Business Direct and Small Business teams. This pivotal role will be responsible for developing and leading the dedicated capability uplift in the new Small Business Direct teams to reduce single point dependency on team managers. The Senior Consultant Customer Excellence will have a specific focus on uplifting banker capability through 2 key areas, those being needs based customer conversations and credit processes.
The overall purpose of the Senior Consultant will be to use analytical insights to build and deliver long term capability solutions that align NAB’s internal scorecard standards at a banker and People Leader level.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and deliver Business Direct Capability Plans, ensuing all plans and programs are customer focused and aligned to building customer advocacy
- Focus on both the new-to-role and existing Banker distribution within Business Direct with a focus on leader-led delivery
- Review all plans, programs and content periodically to ensure they remain relevant to the business and Business Direct and Small Business servicing strategy
- Identify, drive and embed best practice principles and processes across the division
- Identify critical gaps in the front-line teams in terms of business development, ensuring solutions are identified and addressed
- Understand all tools and internal processes to assess capability
- Work with and influence key business partners critical to uplifting capability
What you will bring
- Previous experience in lending across either Business or Consumer banking
- Demonstrable experience in a coaching role
- Previous experience in using data insights to build capability frameworks & uplift performance
- An in-depth understanding of the financial services industry
- Extensive stakeholder management skills at both a banker and Executive level
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
Continuing building your career at NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to have a minimum of 18 months tenure in your current role and your people leader’s endorsement to apply and participate in the selection process.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.