Branch Manager - Chadstone, VIC
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- We grow great leaders who inspire and energise their teams
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Branch Manager!
NAB’s Branch Managers are community leaders – working to build and maintain trusted relationships with local customers, businesses and community partners. Ultimately responsible for the overall business performance of our Chadstone branch, your role as Branch Manager will see you engage in strategic business development, cross-channel collaboration, and empowering and inspiring our Bankers to deliver a consistently exceptional, signature customer service.
The day to day will include:
- Motivating, developing and inspiring your team
- Championing an outstanding customer experience
- Driving sales and maximising customer opportunities
- Working collaboratively with internal business channels
- Driving activity to achieve business performance targets including revenue growth, customer service scores and referral targets
- Supporting and serving your local community, clients and customers
What you will bring:
- Proven people leadership / management experience is essential
- A Banking, Sales, Lending or Distribution background is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen
- A genuine passion for world-class customer service
- Charisma, drive, high-energy and a passion for people!
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.