Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- You’ll be supported to manage your career, work, and life
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Consultant!
The acquisition of Citigroup Australia’s consumer business supports NAB's strategic growth ambition for Personal Banking, helping the bank achieve its goals faster as it drives toward being Australia's best Personal Bank. NAB has mobilised an integration team, Project Edge, to support the transition of Citigroup Australia into NAB's Personal Banking Division and the integration of both businesses.
As the Senior Consultant you will play a key role in the strategy, design, and delivery of the customer migration process across the Unsecured Lending stream. To do this the Senior Consultant will analyse and decipher key business data to provide sound guidance to the executive team regarding trends, business opportunities and overall strategy.
We are looking for a passionate and pro-active Strategy and or Banking professional with solid exposure across multiple banking products. The Senior Consultant will provide key data driven advice and analysis across the stream and work across the White Label partnerships, Unsecured Lending and Credit Card portfolios.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of the Integration team and work within a large-scale migration process involving multiple banking products.
The role and Day-to-day will include:
- Analyse, lead, and design customer migration strategies
- Work alongside Business Analysts and Product Owners to operationalise the customer migration strategies
- Analyse key business data and design presentation materials
- Drive retention and growth strategy across the USL space
What you will bring:
- Significant experience in Strategy and or a Business Consulting role
- Adept project management skills and experience working with complexity across multiple streams/divisions
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to analyse and decipher key business data
- The ability to communicate, present and negotiate with influence
- A strategic thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Confidence dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced changing environment
Experience within Banking and Unsecured Lending products will also be highly regarded.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.