Senior Consultant, Technology Capability and Acceleration
Job Type: Full time
Your career at NAB is about more than money
It's about serving our customers well and helping our employees and communities prosper. It’s more opportunity, more impact and more you! The Technology Capability and Acceleration team play a crucial role in supporting NAB Technology’s Best Tech Colleague and Expert Engineering strategy, finding the right people for our tomorrow. Working closely with our CIO’s and their teams, we are building diverse programs that attract talented people into our workforce all the while ensuring we are reflecting in our work the “Why choose NAB?” as the Employer of Choice. We run Australia’s largest STEAM Internship Program alongside our newly added Return To Work, Career Transitioner, Neurodiverse, Work Experience Programs and Women in IT events. Being a part of this team requires passion, drive and a great work ethic as you work closely both internally and externally with some truly talented people. If you think this is the role you’ve been looking for, please read on!
About the role
As a Senior Consultant in Technology Capability and Acceleration your experience and skills will allow you to support the planning, design, development and embedding of key strategic initiatives that support our Technology Strategy. Our team is responsible for the Best Tech Colleague pillar and delivering key outcomes for the Expert Engineering Pillar as well. To be successful in this role you will need experience in stakeholder management, project leading, communicating with influence, analysis and reporting, consultancy and insight generation that helps identify areas of opportunity and focus for the team and our stakeholders.
If successful, you will be able to work within a team environment and as required, autonomously, to support the next phase of our Technology Strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consulting with a variety of stakeholders, supporting the T&EO workforce plans by clearly identifying talent program opportunities and insights into diversifying and upskilling our teams.
- Planning, developing and managing new initiatives that drive our Best Tech Colleague pillar and attraction campaigns including Women In Tech Mentoring, Alumni Network Programs, Senior Return to Work launch and more.
- Ensuring the high quality and accuracy of content as relates to the team’s outputs
- Supporting the delivery of better value and greater efficiencies through identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity and amplifying our best services.
- Supporting the recruitment activities including interview scheduling, resume and testing reviews, contract creation, reporting outcomes to stakeholders and communicating successful and unsuccessful applicant offers.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- Go getter attitude, self-driven, team player, actively researches ideas and best practice
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, build relationships and influence stakeholders across all levels
- Understanding of Workforce planning concepts, talent attraction programs, recruitment fundamentals and diversity and inclusion opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects and/or streams of work
- Key interest in Technology, Digital and Data Careers
- Ability to analyse and work with multiple datasets and present back a view in an easy-to-understand format
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint / Excel Ideal
- Qualification or 5-7+ years' experience in HR, Project Management, IT, Business, Analytics or similar discipline will be favourably viewed
If you like what you've read, apply now
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career, we’d love to hear from you!