Snr Consultant, Infrastructure Engineering
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do.
- You’ll be supported to manage your career, work and life.
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Engineer
You are a motivated and flexible individual that has deep experience with IT Infrastructure, particularly involved in large programs where enterprise level changes are planned and implemented.
- Showcase your skills in a demanding working environment where challenging timelines are the norm
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability in fast moving projects and diverse technologies
- Be part of a team where improvements in performance, Application functionality and availability are realised to the end customer.
The role and Day to day will include :
- Assisting the project to better understand their infrastructure requirements
- Be able to interpret high level designs and develop more detail to setup for an efficient implementation
- Where necessary lead implementations under the approved NAB Change Control regime
- Troubleshoot issues or defects by engaging core services within Enterprise Technology
- Look for continuous improvement and automation opportunities and leverage the services within Enterprise Technology to realise the opportunity
- Coaching/mentoring new starters, graduates or interns
What you will bring:
- 10 years plus of infrastructure experience with core experience in Cloud technologies
- Certification in Azure and AWS Cloud technologies highly desirable
- Motivated individual that will work in a team focussed on NAB’s strategic intent
- Well formed communication skills
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.