Lead - Fraud Operations
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Take a leadership role where you’ll inspire and energise your team
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as we currently have Lead opportunities to join the following teams in Fraud Operations:
- Fraud Assist Services
- Digital Fraud & Scams
You will facilitate the provision of an efficient and high-quality service to internal and external customers. Prepare detailed management reports which potentially have an impact on costs or revenue. Actions and decisions are made in accordance with internal/external policy and regulations. In addition, it is expected the employee will escalate, coordinate, and deliver initiatives for service improvements and may include supervisory responsibilities.
Day to day will include :
- Facilitate the provision of an efficient and high-quality service to internal and external customers.
- Work with service portfolio Leads to provide recommendations to uplift standards, policies, strategies and best practices as identified through investigations and customer and colleague feedback.
- Collaborate and engage with appropriate internal/external stakeholders and forums on fraud investigations and prevention.
- Be responsible for preparing reporting and insights on all relevant investigations and received alerts.
- Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external customers and stakeholders.
- Lead a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
What you’ll bring:
- Likely to be educated to degree standard or above.
- 5-10 years proven and successful service delivery experience in a contact centre environment or anti-crime industry.
- Customer driven commercial approach to business.
- Understand Active Operations Management (AOM) or similar operational management principles, focussed on driving productivity and outcome.
- Results focused.
- Entrepreneurial, 'thinks outside the square' yet practical in approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; - Manages complexity and able to quickly gain understanding of unfamiliar businesses.
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here .
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.