Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as an Agribusiness Manager.
As the Agribusiness Manager you will be responsible for pro-active management of Agribusiness relationships providing fully integrated corporate solutions, and full portfolio management via growth through existing customer relationships, acquisition of new customers and expense management.
What you will bring:
- Drive and tenacity
- Experience and enjoyment of all aspects for financial analysis
- Passion for relationship management
Day to day responsibilities:
- Directly manage a complex portfolio of key clients and influencers
- Implement and monitor strategic business plans
- Ensure success through understanding our client's unique businesses
- Utilise your networks within pre-farmgate and post-farmgate local markets
- Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Coach and support the team to ensure efficient high quality customer service
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to achieve their desired outcomes safely and effectively, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
More focus on you:
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking) and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.