Customer Advisor, Leave & Relief - Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Part time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- Be rewarded and recognised for the value you bring
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as Customer Advisor.
As a Customer Advisor, you will act as the face of NAB to the community, working closely with our customers to help them with their banking needs and deliver exceptional customer service in an environment that is challenging and fast-paced.
Supporting our ACT branches you will be the first point of contact for customers when they visit our retail branch, whether it’s to open an account, inquire about our products, or manage their finances. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the customer journey by helping them find solutions to their financial needs through our products, services, and advice.
Every day is different in our NAB branches and as well as providing great customer service, you will have the opportunity to gain leadership skills, develop your career path within NAB and work in a diverse team environment.
If you are interested in a career in financial services, starting as Customer Service Advisor is the first step of many towards several career pathways at NAB.
This role will cover planned and unplanned leave for our Queanbeyan, Belconnen, Tuggeranong, Gungahlin, Woden, Manuka, Canberra City & Goulburn branches, so you must be available to work at short notice. The role's working hours vary from 9:00am-4:15pm Monday to Thursday & 9:15m-5:15pm Friday. It is essential that you can work at short notice and be flexible regarding working hours.
What will my day look like?
- Helping customers find NAB’s most suitable products and services that best matches their needs and ensuring they receive a seamless, consistent, and customised customer service experience every step of the way.
- Assisting our customers with account opening, unsecured Lending and banking transactions and being responsible for ensuring all customer details are accurate and up to date
- Demonstrating our Smarter Banking options (self-service and digital) to customers to help make their banking simple, easy and secure
- Undertaking ongoing training and development to enhance your career development
What you will bring:
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers and an unwavering commitment to quality, with the will to go the extra mile.
- An ability to work collaboratively as a team and resilience, self-motivation and energy to create our signature customer experience.
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers
More focus on you
All new Customer Advisors receive NAB’s tailored onboarding and training program to ensure they are set up for success. As a reward for your success and passion for helping customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary and fantastic career-growth opportunities.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.