Senior Consultant, Supplier Governance
Job Type: Full time
- You’re encouraged to experiment and find out where you excel
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- You can define your own career path
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
The Vendor and Process Management Team are leading a range of activities across strategy, governance and insights to deliver radical simplification of supplier management at NAB.
This Senior Consultant within the Vendor and Process Management Team is required to lead strategy development and execution, bring imagination and concept and design abilities to NAB’s enterprise supply management.
Day to day will include :
- Lead the design and implementation of supply chain strategy (relationship-led, safe, easy, sustainable)
- Support governance, reporting and insights program in a manner that considers value, operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive cross-initiative and cross-functional programs of work to enhance the effectiveness of like and interdependent programs.
- Build highly functional working relationships with relevant stakeholders across the Group
- Produce financial and operational benefits for the organisation and enhance the professionalism of supplier management
- Ensure the delivery of added value guidance and advisory services is provided to internal customer areas
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, and streamline processes to drive efficiency and strengthen compliance
- Proactively contribute to a desired work and Team culture while provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions
- Ability to be creative and solution-focused in thinking
- Ambitious for growth
- Strong execution skills and ability to bring concepts to life
- Exceptionally organised
- Displays NAB Values at all times
- Influencing, communication (verbal and written) leadership and broad-based executive level relationship management.
- Knowledge of regulatory and NAB frameworks affecting third party suppliers in Australia
- Demonstrated business experience in supplier management and/or procurement, governance, risk or related areas.
- Strategic development, program management, initiative delivery experience
- Sourcing, Supplier Management, Commercial Management experience.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, stakeholder management and risk and regulatory experience
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
Continuing building your career at NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or PR to be eligible for this role.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.