Senior Associates - Outbound
Job Type: Full time
- Are you passionate about talking to Small Business Owners?
- Do you like working in a fun, passionate and supportive team?
- Would you love to work from home for 2 days a week?
If your answer is yes to the above, hit Apply we would love to hear from you!
About The Role
We are passionate about helping Small Businesses grow! We play a vital role in understanding our Small Business customers, to ensure that we set them up for success by tailoring products to their business that assist them to manage their cashflow. Our vision is that every NAB customer is a full Transactional customer because that’s what sets them up for success!
As a Transactional Direct Senior Associate (Outbound), your primary purpose is to proactively make telephone calls to existing NAB customers, to identify their Transactional Banking needs and matching them with the right solutions. In addition to this, you’ll be required to identify customers’ other banking needs and refer them to the right area within NAB. There is also an element of stakeholder engagement as it will be common for you to work with internal stakeholders such as Infield Transactional Specialists, Relationship Bankers and Approval Teams to progress applications.
Core Role Requirements:
- Identify and address the Transactional Banking needs of new and existing customers
- Effectively managing an active sales funnel, including taking next actions/steps and reflecting the correct opportunity status in the sales cycle
- Support our customers shift towards digital adoption, improve cash management practices and help connect them across the organisation through referrals to support their ongoing and future needs
- Deliver relationship excellence by having meaningful conversations with Small Business Customers
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Meet Performance goals set in financial goals
Skills and Experience Required:
- A sound understanding of transactional products and services is desired
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills suited to a contact centre environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of business / commercial practices
- You need ambition, and you need to be an enthusiastic self-starter!
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities and competing stakeholder expectations
- A Degree in Business or Finance will be viewed highly
- Conversations via Outbound calling as well as solutions-based experience is advantageous
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.