Job Type: Full time
- Multiple 8 months fixed term contract opportunities
- Join a dynamic and fast paced team
- Be rewarded for your focussed determination to build a career in banking
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as an Officer.
Your new role awaits:
In this role you will be performing a range of specialist processing / activities efficiently and effectively in accordance with company policies, procedures, and industry standards in order to provide internal and external customers with top quality trade finance services at an affordable cost.
A typical day will include:
- Preparing various Trade related transactions based on customer instructions; Transactions include Trade Finance, Letters of Credit,
- Collection and Standby Letters of Credit and Guarantees
- Handling intricate errors arising from this activity
- Ensuring transactions are handled within agreed SLA’s
- Acting as first level of authorisation & establish/question variations from industry operating principles
- Determine reasons for errors & recommend amendments to procedures to deal with them to internal and external customers.
- Provide SME input to various working groups and projects which may be undertaken from time to time.
We're keen to hear from applicants who have been building upon their entry level administrative and processing skills, ideally within an operations and reporting environment. Your previous exposure to delivering against SLAs, the ability to analyse data, decipher the critical pieces of information and investigate where needed will be valuable.
Our team will benefit from your strong attention to detail, natural curiosity, self-discipline to work independently and calm demeanour for intense bursts of processing. If you have the right attitude to continue learning, you’re willing to work hard, and you possess a focussed determination to develop a long-term career at NAB then we’re keen to hear from you.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone:
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.