Consultant Instructional Designer
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career
- You’ll have support to develop, and our encouragement to explore
- Articulate Rise and/or Storyline experience essential
You are a driven learning and development professional who thrives on creating learning solutions to support skill building through tailored learning outcomes. In this permanent role, you will:
- design and develop learning content to enable a diverse range of skill building and capability enhancement within our business area
- work collaboratively with the learning team and business stakeholders to deliver pragmatic, innovative learning content for technical and non-technical learning requirements
- create instructional design content for end-to-end learning experiences to meet stakeholder expectations and desired learning outcomes
- contribute to virtual, online and blended learning solutions to meet required learning outcomes.
Your Skills and Experience
- demonstrated instructional design of learning content experience
- Proven experience using Articulate Rise & Storyline
- Experience with diverse learning design principles including the development of content through supporting authoring tools and related systems
- Understanding of various learning methodologies such as virtual and online learning, blended learning, bite-sized learning formats
- Consultation experience working with diverse stakeholders to shape learning solutions.
As part of Financial Crime Operations (FCO), you will be part of the Learning Team in an integral role focused on learning and capability development for FCO staff. Utilise FCO’s partnership with the Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists to develop Financial Crime Compliance skillset.
By joining NAB in a pivotal Banking role, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
To help keep our community safe, candidates who are based in Victoria will need to comply with the latest directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.