Consultant Media Personalisation - to end September 2023
Job Type: Full time
- Put your proven Media Personalisation marketing expertise to work to support the delivery of Personal Everyday Banking Domain ambitions
- Deliver ‘break-through’ work to enable NAB to win in the Personal Everyday Banking segment
- Take this rare 8 month opportunity to be part of a dynamic, agile, collaborative and high performing marketing delivery squad
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Media Personalisation to join our fast paced and performance driven Personal Everyday Banking Marketing team.
Assigned to a marketing squad, you will play a key role building and maintaining a world class Media Personalisation function and manage the purchasing of all media within the remit of squad marketing campaign activity.
Specifically, you are to assist with:
- Ensuring the successful purchase of media within assigned marketing squad
- Continual agile optimisation to drive volume at most efficient outcome
- Managing the media outputs of all 3rd party media agencies Improve the capability of Media resources
- Working in partnership with the media agency to accurately report on outcomes
Please note: This opportunity runs to the end of September 2023.
What you will bring
In this role you need to have loads of passion and be a pro-active marketing professional with an ‘I make it happen’ attitude. You have a growth mindset, apply logic in dealing with issues and challenges, and have superb senior stakeholder management skills. Tertiary qualified in a relevant field, you can demonstrate:
- Extensive media purchasing and personalisation experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Banking and financial industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Agile delivery experience
- Database administration expertise
- Business consulting experience and commercial acumen
- Change management experience
By joining this team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.