Manager, Fraud Assist Services 2
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- Bring your ideas, ambitions, and passions both in and outside of work
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Manager, Fraud Assist Services.
You will lead and facilitate the provision of efficient and high-quality service to internal and external customers as well as collaborating with appropriate industry leaders within our Fraud Operations Team.
As Manager, your expectation is to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
Your ability to also lead a team of eight Leaders to achieve successful business outcomes coupled with the right hands-on technical expertise will be critical to hit the ground running.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes to optimise team performance whilst ensuring an integrated outcome within and across functions
- Work to maximise the effectiveness of enterprise objectives and deliverables
- Role model the desired Enterprise culture within the team and
- Contribute to maximising NABs shareholder value and managing the Group's credibility in financial markets.
The role and Day to day will include :
- Being held accountable for facilitating the provision of an efficient and high-quality service to internal and external customers as well as collaborating with appropriate industry leaders;
- Prepare reporting and insights on a regular cadence, highlighting business performance against service targets as well as the delivery of internal and external customer servicing in line with relevant policies and agreed service standards; and
- Execute against strategic initiatives to deliver business continuity and ongoing operating efficiencies, while managing risk and controls, ensuring adherence to correct process and procedures in business, and conduct regular reviews in alignment with changes to industry standards.
What you will bring:
- High degree of autonomy, strong leadership both within and across business unit boundaries and strong, effective presentation coaching and influencing skills
- Customer driven commercial approach to business;
- Results focused;
- Entrepreneurial, 'thinks outside the square' yet practical in approach;
- Substantial proven (4+ years) and successful service delivery experience in a finance sector;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; > Ability to build, lead & motivate multiple teams,
- Ability to negotiate & build consensus;
- Significant experience in making sound decisions and judgments under stress; and
- Ability to see and communicate challenges in the business.
Make a difference through your work.
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here .
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.