Consultant, Compliance Marketing
Job Type: Full time
- Fantastic 18-month fixed term contract
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Consultant, Compliance Communications.
In this role you will report to the Manager Compliance Communications in the Group Marketing team. You'll be responsible for the delivery of 1:1 campaign communications to support all compliance campaigns.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsibility for delivering end to end multichannel (DM, SMS, email, online) BTL campaigns - encompassing program design, creative development, production, budget management and optimisation. This role has a strong focus on direct mail and experience in this area is mandatory.
- Strong campaign management and stakeholder management skills
- Conventional campaign execution working with Channel Personalisation and Customers Insights teams
- Communications excellence to ensure the best communications are delivered to our customers
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Ability to work with stakeholders who have varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and manage own time.
- High attention to detail to mitigate any risks
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.