Specialised Banking Manager, Trade & Working Capital - Account Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Specialised Banking Manager (Account Manager) in Trade & Working Capital
- Join one of the fastest growing specialist areas
- Showcase your customer service skills and knowledge of business customers
- Brisbane based position
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
The role of Specialised Banking Manager (Account Manager) is to proactively manage a portfolio of existing Trade & Working Capital clients and to work alongside Business Development Managers to onboard new clients.
This position ensures that we add value to clients by answering their questions and proactively understand what their ongoing working capital requirements are and adjust facilities as required.
The key areas of coverage are business banking partnerships across Business Metro Qld which are business banking centres located across Metro Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Some key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identifying customer working capital needs being answering their queries and provide support to potential increases in working capital facilities.
- Working with the banker and credit teams to process any increase in facility applications and ensuring customer timelines and expectations are met
- Ensure that product risk guidelines are met and that clients operate their facilities with set product parameters
- Ensure customer satisfaction is enhanced through relationship management via both a planned visitation program and proactive calling
- Build brand presence across the various centres ensuring a collaborative team approach amongst both bankers and other specialists. This also includes external partners such as Brokers and Accountants
- Educating bankers on working capital products and services available
- Drive and deliver positive contribution to overall team engagement
- Responsible for determining priority of overall workloads to ensure that objectives are met
- Attend locations within BBCs and ensure you are embedded in the discussions
What we’re looking for in our future Specialised Banking Manager candidate:
We are looking for a candidate with strong customer service and stakeholder engagement skills. With the management of a portfolio of clients, customer service skills are essential with a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships.
An understanding of Brisbane Metro banking segment would be desirable (but not essential) especially to be able to understand customers businesses and assist with their ongoing requirements. You will be self-motivated and able to schedule workloads and balance conflicting priorities.
You will be joining a highly successful team which has experienced strong growth in delivering solutions to our client base. You will be we well supported with regards to training and support to ensure you have all the capabilities required to engage with clients, bankers and referral partners. Whilst previous experience in working capital solutions is desirable, it is not essential.
Does this sound like the role for you?
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here!
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. So get your application in!