Job Type: Full time
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
About the Role
As an Analyst in the Sponsorship team, it is your role is to deliver sponsorship leverage activity for key programs within our sponsorship portfolio, including elements of the Australian Football League (AFL), along with providing support to additional partnerships that may sit with our state or business teams from time to time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for specific partnership leverage activity including the delivery of our AFL partnership hospitality program, and the management of key internal communication channels and governance tools.
What you'll be doing
- Execute on sponsorship strategy and leverage plans for selected programs within the sponsorship portfolio
- Deliver the customer hospitality program including guest list management, corporate suite management and liaison with key business stakeholders
- Manage the Sponsorship inbox, sponsorship governance tool, internal requests (such as donations) and internal reporting/administration
- Relationship management with key sponsorship partners and agencies, including but not limited to the AFL & TLA
- Identify sponsorship leverage opportunities and work with agency partners and internal teams to deliver an integrated suite of leverage activity
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
What you'll bring
- A passion for managing and analysing large volumes of guest list data
- Experience in the marketing & sponsorship industries
- Experience in relationship/stakeholder management roles
- Experience in events/activation execution is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in a Marketing or related discipline
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.