Consultant, Events & Sponsorships
Job Type: Part time
- Exciting opportunity to join us as a Consultant, Events and Sponsorship working within Business & Private Bank
- Be supported to grow your career at NAB
- Be the point of contact for our Sydney Business & Private Banking colleagues
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
The Consultant, Events and Sponsorship is a key role within the Business and Private Banking (B&PB) Marketing team. This role is critical in shaping the Events and Sponsorship strategy for Business & Private Bank and supporting in the execution of the annual calendar of activation in Sydney, in conjunction with key stakeholders. The role will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of agreed projects, encompassing processes such as quality/control, communication and stakeholder management. The range of initiatives will span from a single project within a line of business in a single region through to working across lines of business and functions across multiple regions, most notably within WA.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of Events & Sponsorships that enhance NAB’s brand, reputation and market profile to become the world’s best business bank
- Advocating for Events & Sponsorships activations within key segment/s
- Collaborating with team members and other assigned resources where relevant to achieve desired outcomes
- Provide regular reporting and updates using Events & Sponsorships data and insights as directed
- Be a key team member contributing to process improvements, efficiencies & solutions, in driving business outcomes
What you will bring:
- Proven experience as an events or sponsorships consultant working with medium sized corporate events, preferably in a large complex organisation
- Background in Project & Event Management coupled with proven event planning and delivery knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated banking or operational banking experience is essential, Business and Private Banking experience would be preferred
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with the ability to engage and influence across a wide range of stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related field
Does this sound like the role for you?
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here!
Continue building your career at NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. As a valued internal colleague, the Hiring Manager will be happy to have a confidential chat to you about your experience and interest in the role.
To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to have a minimum of 18 months tenure in your current role and your people leader’s endorsement to apply and participate in the selection process.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening methodologies and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.