Banking Advisor 2 - Rhodes NSW
Job Type: Full time
Your new role awaits…
Our Home Lending Specialists are mortgage specialists within our branches, and the first point of contact for customers looking to achieve a particular financial goal – be it their first home, an investment property or new car! As a Home Lending Specialist supporting our Rhodes branch, you will work to create a signature experience for our customers by holding meaningful conversations to uncover their financial needs, ultimately providing them with appropriate solutions and deepening the relationship between our customers and NAB. This is a pivotal role within our Retail network with a focus on generating lending growth and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
A typical day for me will include…
- Holding meaningful, quality conversations to determine customer goals and aspirations
- Increasing growth and managing retention of a consumer lending portfolio
- Proactively working to acquire new-to-NAB customers
- Supporting the Branch Manager to help uplift the performance of the wider branch team
- Retaining existing customers by offering appropriate financial solutions that add value to their lives!
What you will bring…
- Experience of Home Lending/Mortgage or Credit products is essential
- A passion for building strong relationships within your community and surrounding network
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with superior stakeholder management experience
- Charisma, drive, ambition, and a genuine appetite for uncovering the financial needs of customers!
All new Lenders receive NAB’s tailored onboarding and training program to cater for their level of expertise. As a reward for your success and passion for helping customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary, the opportunity to earn performance-based incentives, fantastic career-growth opportunities, as well as the support of the NAB brand boldly backing you as you have a significant impact in the lives of our customers! 1x RDO included!
Make a difference through your work
At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re an ASX listed organisation that has been serving Australian communities for more than 160 years. We’re investing in positive change and our work changes the future of banking. Our colleagues have an impact far beyond work, and you’ll be part of a team that is helping to solve some of society’s biggest challenges.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.