Head of Digital Channels Operations
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity for a key leadership role leading a Domain in the Digital team
- Bring your experience across Digital, Agile Methodology and Project/Program Management
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to establish, grow, deliver and succeed
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Head of Digital Channels Operations .
About the role
As the Head of Digital Channels Operations, you’ll be one of the key leaders in the Domain and collaborate to improve processes and ways of working, removing impediments across the Domain. You will ensure that what is delivered in the Domain is aligned to the Domain strategy and prioritise what customers and colleagues value.
What you'll be doing
Drive excellence across NAB’s key digital platforms (Internet Banking, Mobile, NABConnect, DirectLink and NABOne) through:
- Leading a world class digital channel risk management function, ensuring NAB’s digital channels are keeping our customers safe
- Ensure 24/7 provision of critical services through the digital channels through frequent changes via quality business verification services
- Uplift engagement and digital capability of both colleagues and key client groups
- Engage across multiple technology teams to ensure platform stability and performance
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role, you will have experience in:
- Deep experience in managing digital obligations, risks and controls across personal customer, business customer, and institutional clients
- Understanding of key regulators expectations of fin services digital platforms (APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC, AFMA, ACMA, ATO)
- Experience in creating and delivering digital experiences, leading large organisation-spanning projects
- Experience in running around the clock operations teams to drive out-performance
- Experience in direct customer engagement ranging from personal customers to institutional clients
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.