Senior PMO Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Permanent position based in Melbourne
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
We are looking for a Senior PMO Analyst that will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the delivery of detailed financial forecasting for Business Lending portfolios. The day to day will include:
- Support and assist in developing the PMO Function and activities in the Business Lending Domain including, governance, reporting and financials and financial insights.
- Provide back up to project planning, status reporting, benefits and reporting, for the business lending domain weekly/monthly
- Analyse, consult and provide domain advice to senior members in the domain
- Support the PMO Manager in providing guidance on domain delivery methodology frameworks across the Business Lending Domain to ensure projects adopt a one-way same way approach as outlined by the Central Domain Team
- Communication management – build and maintain solid working relationships with business partners and senior stakeholder, and promote services delivered by the PMO using the appropriate channels
- Resource Management for the Business Lending Domain including, Task set up in Clarity and Resource Management in Team Form.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge and experience of PMO processes
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Experience in financial forecasting, modelling and reporting
- Ability to persuade/influence peers and leaders towards change and experimenting with new concepts/approaches
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint ability
- Excellent problem solving, written and communication skills
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.