Consultant Compliance Communications
Job Type: Full time
- Make a genuine difference through the work you do
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment focused on Delivery
- 12 month fixed term opportunity
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Consultant Compliance Communications!
The acquisition of Citigroup Australia’s consumer business supports NAB's strategic growth ambition for Personal Banking, helping the bank achieve its goals faster as it drives toward being Australia's best Personal Bank. NAB has mobilised an integration team to support the transition of Citigroup Australia into NAB's Personal Banking Division and integration of both businesses.
We currently have an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity for a Consultant Compliance Communications to join our fast-paced and performance-driven Project Edge Compliance and communication teams.
In this role you will take ownership over Marketing Campaign activities and deliver key collateral across the portfolio as required.
Key to the successful integration of Citi Consumer business is the migration of Citi Consumer customers into Nab. This role is pivotal in the design and execution of customer facing communication, engaging customer to meet retention targets. It is an opportunity to put your skills at work to act as the voice of the customer work as a member of the Edge team to deliver an exceptional migration experience for our customers.
Day to day you will :
- Assist with the delivery and design of Project Edge marketing campaigns and requirements
- Support the Project teams across Compliance and process areas
- Take ownership of Marketing campaigns and ensure effectiveness and budget
- Work alongside our external partners to drive effective campaigns
- Ensure compliance with ongoing risk and policy considerations
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience with content development and campaign management
- Demonstrated experience with 1:1 customer communication
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Ability to drive and deliver marketing campaigns and collateral in a deadline driving environment
- Project Management skills and experience
- Strong ability to convey technical information into accessible key messaging
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
Focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world-class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.