Personal Lending Banker
Location: Perth, WA- Central East region, Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
- Personal Lending banker opportunity
- Recognised as a top #3 employer on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list to grow your career.
- Make a real difference for our customers and communities
- You’ll have support to develop, and our encouragement to explore
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Personal Lending Banker!
We're looking for Personal Lending Bankers who are motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. We need someone who has a real interest in the banking industry and can communicate effectively with customers. This is a great opportunity to be part of our Personal Lending Team which is well recognised for their expertise, service and advice.
As a Personal Lending Banker, your role will be to act as a trusted advisor to customers by demonstrating how NAB's banking solutions can be part of the solution to support their financial goals. Working in an inbound call centre environment, you'll have access to the most up-to-date information on products and services to ensure you are able to guide customers through each step of the application process.
By joining NAB in a pivotal banking role, your work will change the future of banking and you will be a part of a team that is solving society’s biggest challenges.
If you are interested in a career in financial services, starting as Personal Lending Banker is the first step of many towards several career pathways at NAB.
What will my day look like?
- Helping new and existing NAB customers who call to enquire about our consumer lending products with an aim to understand their needs and offering the best solution to help them.
- Providing customers accurate information and advice on NAB’s consumer products while sharing your personality, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Processing application forms for customers for a range of products including personal loans, credit cards, and general accounts with attention to detail.
We are open Monday to Friday (7:30 am – 4:15 pm) and your shifts will rotate across these hours.
This role allows for hybrid working, with a mix of on site and remote working across the week. However, we would require you to be on site for training as we think this works best in person.
What you will bring:
- Be driven by a passion to speak to customers, and surpass expectations in helping them achieve their financial goals
- Be able to navigate through multiple computer systems whilst maintaining a great phone manner and attention to detail
- Motivated to work in a goal driven team environment
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements, monthly rostered day off and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.