Chief Product Officer
Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Chief Product Officer to join our high performing team at Netwealth. As part of the Executive Committee, you will manage the development of investment and wealth management products for Netwealth Group Limited (NGL) and its subsidiaries (Group). You will be responsible for the product strategy, development, management and maintenance of all Netwealth products.
- Oversee ongoing product management and maintenance
- Develop and maintain the product strategy
- Develop and enhance the product set in line with the strategy
- Monitor trends to ensure products are competitive for target markets
- Prepare product annual reports where required (not financial reports)
- A tertiary qualification in financial services related disciplines (commerce, financial markets or financial advice).
- Financial services experience in product development and preparation of disclosure documents
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and their application and of financial services regulation and disclosure requirements
- Experience in project management and coordination of cross functional projects
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to enable effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, and preparation of reports and disclosure documents
- Examples of effective team leadership
- An effective team leader
- Passionate about providing outstanding service to your stakeholders
- Well organised and an excellent communicator
- Agile and adaptable to change
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
This is not an IT Product Owner or IT Product Manager role, and does not require an IT background, it is a role that focuses on development and maintenance of investment and wealth management products.
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!