Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
The Developer is primarily responsible for delivering projects, enhancements, and technical support to the Netwealth investment and superannuation platform applications, across client-side and server-side components utilising technologies that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- .NET, Angular and Blazor
- Azure with Functions, WebApps and AKS
- MS SQL Server with EntityFramework6, EFCore5 and Dapper
- CI/CD Tools with Git, Azure DevOps and Octopus
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture (On-Prem + Azure)
- Microservice/Micro-website/Micro-frontends Architecture
- work with the Scrum Team to deliver projects
- Identify, test, document, implement and work with team mates in best practice architecture, tools, patterns and standards
- Collaborate with other Scrum team members and stakeholders to plan and estimate work and undertake technical, functional and UX design
- Update and develop platform functionality to meet new business requirements
- Perform code reviews and upholding quality standards
- Assist with the support of current systems
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal), with internal and external clients
- Sound problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience with Cloud Architecture is desirable, preferably Azure.
- Experience creating architectural design diagrams
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Please note that this advertisement is intended only for direct applicants. No recruiters please.