Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
Reporting to the Software Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer works within a scrum team which is primarily responsible for delivering projects with high quality. They are responsible for implementing the tribe’s quality strategy, measuring, and improving their team’s quality outcomes, performing hands-on testing, and ensuring the team is compliant with organisational quality standards.
- Optimise testing through leadership - coach other team members to take ownership of quality.
- Monitor and measure quality outcomes in the team: use data to demonstrate what the quality output looks like for your team.
- Promote test automation and increasing meaningful code coverage
- Manage test data provisioning
- Scaling CI/CD to reduce feedback time.
- Implement quality engineering – drive quality assurance in software development
- Ensure consistency in quality practices within the team; be #genuine in calling out poor quality
- Drive testing efficiencies
- Integrate and Simplifying tools for testing
- Technical leadership on multiple automation tools.
- Sound problem solving skills
- A passion to continuously improve
- Ability to think laterally
- Solid coding skills (C#, JS, Angular 7, .Net, SQL Server)
- Ability to perform test code reviews with programmers to understand code coverage
- Sound communication skills to engage with stakeholders and collaborate effectively
- Experience to derive test scenarios from requirements at the correct level
- Ability to understand and quantify risks when evaluating testing requirements
- Agile mindset to adapt to newer technologies and methodologies.
- Drive to achieve highest possible code quality.
- Experience with non-functional testing
- Financial domain industry experience is desirable but not essential
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Please note that this advertisement is intended only for direct applicants. No recruiters please.